What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to getting traffic from Pinterest
- Teaching you important tips that will get the most out of your profile setting
- Teaching you the great benefits of being creative and unique on Pinterest
- Teaching you really hot facts about Pinterest that will blow you away
- Teaching you what account you should choose to create on Pinterest
- Teaching you the safest way to get as many followers as you want
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pinterest Traffic Made Easy scores 70.26/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://ecom-akademie.com/cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ecom-akademie.com you’ll also be taken through to ecom-akademie.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)